Onion Pakoda is very yummy and delicious dish. Onion Bhajiya can be made very quickly and it doesn’t take lot of ingredients to make them as well.
If you are out of options when guests arrive suddenly at your home or you want something hot and crispy in the rainy day, Onion Pakoda perfectly fits the bill.
You can also find Onion Pakoda sold in streets in many parts of India.
Below is my step by step guide with photos to make delicious and crunchy Onion Bhajiya. Hope you all like it,
Snap of the ingredients,
- Peel and slice onion.
- In sliced onion, add chickpea flour, salt, red chili powder,cumin seed powder and turmeric powder and mix all dry ingredients.
- Add water as required to make Pakoda batter, batter should be little thicker.
- Heat oil in the pan and with hand or with the help of spoon take approx 2 teaspoon of a Pakoda batter and drop in the oil.
- Fry Pakoda till it becomes crispy and light brown in color.
- Your crispy Onion Pakoda is ready to serve. You can enjoy it with tea or with Green Chutney or Tamarind Chutney.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.🙂