Vegetable Upma is delicious and healthy dish. It is a traditional south Indian breakfast dish and has also become very famous all over India nowadays.
Main ingredient of Vegetable Upma is Rava or Samolina (Suji). You can add lots of vegetables to make this dish more tasty and colorful and healthy.
Below is my guide to prepare this delicious, tasty and healthy dish called Vegetable Upma with step by step pictures. Hope you all like it.
Snap of the Ingredients,
- Dry roast semolina till it turns light brown.
- Finely chop onions, tomato and carrot and Roast Peanuts.
- Heat oil in the pan and add cumin seeds,curry leaves and black gram and saute till black gram turn light brown.
- Add soaked green peas, carrots, tomatoes and cook till it becomes soft.
- Add roasted peanuts.
- Add roasted semolina.
- Add salt, chili powder and coriander powder and saute and mix well.
- Add 2 cup boil water and stir till all ingredients mix well and if required add more water.
- Cook Upma till water is soaked by semolina and it’s not sticking with the pan.
- Add chopped coriander leaves.
- The tasty Upma is ready now. Serve it hot.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.🙂