Gulab Jamun is a delicious sweet Indian dish. It is very famous and popular in many Asian countries.
Gulab Jamun is my personal favorite sweet dish. I am fond of eating sweet food in my every day life so I store Gulab Jamun in my fridge.
We can store this yummy dish for couple of days.
Below is my method with picture to prepare this lovely sweet dish.
- First we will prepare sugar syrup.
- Take water and sugar in a pan and boil it for 5 minutes.
- As sugar dissolve in water add cardamom powder.
- Dilute saffron in water and add it and boil it for more 2 minutes.
- Sugar syrup is now ready. You can keep it aside.
- Take grated khoya and paneer into a vassal and 2 spoons of ghee.
- Add 2 spoon of maida (white flour) and knead it well and make soft dough.
- Make 25 to 30 equal parts of dough.
- Apply ghee on both of your palms.
- Make a ball from each piece and put one raisin in the middle of the ball. (Raisin helps jamuns to cook from inside)
- Heat oil on a medium flame and as ghee gets heated reduce the flame and deep fry the Gulab jamun (prepared dough) on a low flame and stir continuously till they turn golden brown in color.
- Dip this Gulab jamun in a sugar syrup for 3 to 4 hours or over night.
- Gulab jamuns are ready to serve.
- It can be stored in fridge. It tastes best when it’s cold.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.🙂