Rava sheera is a sweet and delicious dish which can be prepared very quickly. People call it sooji seera or sooji ka halwa too.
We at our home make different type of Sheera dishes while performing prayers to God or on any good occasion. There are many types of Sheera dishes people in India make on different occasions and with different and delicious taste too.
Rava Sheera or Sooji Sheera is very easy to make and not much preparation is needed either.
Enjoy the recipe below with step by step pictures,
- Cut almonds and cashew nuts in medium size.
- Boil water and keep it aside.
- Heat pan on a medium flame and add sooji and ghee.
- Roast it till it turns golden brown color, it will probably take 6 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce the flame and add boiled water slowly and stir continuously and ensure their will be no lumps.
- Stir till all the water is absorbed.
- Add sugar and stir till sugar gets dissolved.
- Add milk and stir till milk gets absorbed.
- Add cardamom powder and chopped cashew nuts, almonds, raisins and stir for a minute so it will get semi solid consistency.
- Your delicious Rava Shreera is now ready to serve.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.🙂