Bhatura is traditional Indian bread. It can be eaten with Chhole which makes one of the delicious dishes known as Chhole Bhature.
Bhatura are very easy to make, It doesn’t take much time and effort to make couple of Bhatura.
It is very heavy but very tasty.
Below is the recipe with step by step photos,
- Crush ajwain with roller pin.
- Take Maida in wide vassal and add sooji, salt, crushed ajwain, cumin powder, 2 tea spoon oil, baking soda.
- Add required water as you feel and knead well and than add 2 teaspoon oil and knead again to make proper dough. Rest dough for 2 hours.
- Now after two hours the dough is set, make 10 equal parts of dough and make flat balls.
- Take one flat dough ball and roll it in circle or oval shape.
- Heat oil in the pan and fry the prepared Bhatura till it gets golden color.
- Bhatura are now ready to serve.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.🙂