Avocado Sabzi is very rich and healthy dish. Avocado curry outweighs all the other dishes in terms of health benefits and nutrition.
Avocado fruit has many health advantages. It gives you lots of vitamins and minerals. Avocado is very good for people with high blood pressure, heart conditions etc.
In India, we don’t find this lovely fruit in the market commonly. You can find in the superstores. Ripe Avocado doesn’t last that long so you have to use it very quickly. It has a bitter taste so you need to be careful while making any dish so it tastes perfect. There are many dishes you can make from this unique fruit.
Below is my recipe with step by step pictures to make Avocado Curry, hope you all like it.
- Cut Avocado in two pieces and remove seeds.
- Peel Avocado and cut into medium size pieces.
- Pressure cook Avocado for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Chop onion in medium pieces, cut coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in the pan and add onion.
- Cook onion till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Add salt, chili powder, cumin seed powder, coriander seed powder and saute till all ingredients are mixed properly.
- Add boiled Avocado.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes. All ingredients should be mixed well.
- Add oregano and chopped coriander leaves and mix and switch off the flame.
- Healthy Avocado Sabzi is ready to eat.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.🙂