Bhaji Cone is one of another tasty and yummy street food from India. Masala Cone can be prepared by filling Cone with Bhaji and Masala.
Bhaji Cone looks like an ice cream and preparation is also same but with a different type of taste. You will like it if the Cone is crispier.
In the streets of India and mainly in Gujarat, you will find this delicious Bhaji Cone being sold on the food carts.Below is my step by step guide with photos to make this yummy and delicious dish Masala Cone. Hope you all like it and give it a try.
- Cone Preparation
- In wide vessel take Maida / all purpose flour .
- Add salt, carom seeds / ajwain , 1 teaspoon oil and add water and knead a tight dough. After kneading add 2 teaspoon oil and knead again.
- Divide dough into 5 equal pieces and make dough balls.
- Take dough ball on rolling board and dust with dry all purpose flour/ maida and roll with rolling pin to make 7 to 8 inch diameter circle. It should be little thicker.
- Cut down circle in to two half circles.
- Take one half circle and apply water on edges of it.
- On cone mould stick half circle to give cone shape.
- Heat oil in the pan and fry cone with mould till it becomes little pink in colour.
- Unmould cone as you take it from oil.( unmould cone care fully as it can be broken and it would also be hot)
- Cone is now ready .
- Potato Stuffing Preparation
- Tamarind Chutney Preparation
- Masala Peanuts Preparation
- Take one prepared cone.
- In one bowl take 3 teaspoons of potato stuffing and add two teaspoons of tamarind chutney and mix it well.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of potato stuffing and chutney and mix top with masala peanut and chopped onion.
- Pour remaining potato and chutney mix and top with masala peanut and chopped onion and sprinkle sev on top.
- Masala Cone is ready to serve.(assemble at the time of serving)
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for more these kind of Recipes. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.:)