Pumpkin Potato Rosti is one of the classic dishes made from pumpkin. Most of the people will definitely like it’s scrumptious taste.
On some occasion, I wanted to try something different at home and searched internet for the different and tasty recipes. Pumpkin Potato Rosti was instantly the one on my shortlist as I didn’t have much time for the preparation. This can be prepared really quickly and can be healthy and tasty too at the same time.
Below is the recipe with photo guide for this yummy dish,
- For Rosti:
- Peel pumpkin and potato. Grate pumpkin and potato and transfer it in to wide bowl.
- Add salt, schezwan sauce, oregano powder and mix well and rest the mixture for 5 to 6 minutes.
- After resting add 2 to 3 spoon of Besan (chickpea flour) as required, make sure that grated potato and pumpkin stick, if it’s not then add some more Besan (chickpea flour).
- Heat tawa or non stick pan and grease with oil, pour 2 teaspoon of mixture and flatten with spoon or spatula.
- Fry Rosti on both sides till it becomes crispy and golden brown in color.
- Your healthy and tasty dish is ready to serve, you can serve it with hung-curd dip.
- For hung-curd dip :
- Add chopped coriander and pinch of salt in a hung curd and mix well. That’s it. Dip is ready.
- If you want to make hung curd then take one cotton cloth and pour curd in it and hung in any vessel for 15 to 20 minutes.
- For 1 cup hung curd you will require 1 and 1/2 cup normal curd.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.🙂