Veg Chinese Samosa is a fusion dish made from noodles and some veggies. It is really delicious people who love Chinese and Indian dishes will definitely like it.
There are many fusions we can try with Samosa and Chinese dishes. This one uses Hakka Noodles and combination of some vegetables to prepare this dish. Samosa and Chinese food are my most favorite food and undoubtedly I like this dish very much.
Below is the recipe guide with pictures and I hope you all will like it too,
- Dough preparation :
- In wide vassal take maida (all purpose flour) and add sooji (semolina) and mix.
- Add salt,carom seeds (ajwain) ,1 teaspoon oil and add water and knead a tight dough. After kneading, add 2 teaspoon oil and knead again.
- Dough is now ready keep it aside.
- Stuffing preparation:
- Heat 4 to 5 cups of water with salt and few drops of oil till it boils.
- Break noodles and add into boiling water and cook it untill it becomes soft. This would take around 6 to 7 minutes.
- When noodles are cooked properly, drain them and keep them aside.
- Rinse all vegetables and cut cabbage,carrot,capsicum and spring onion into thin strips. Finely chop french beans and make paste of ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in the pan and add chopped spring onion and ginger garlic paste. Add chopped cabbage, carrot,capsicum and french beans and saute for a minute.
- Add soya sauce and chili sauce and saute.
- Add boiled noddles and saute and mix well with all the vegetables.
- Cool down stuffing for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Assembling and final preparation:
- Divide dough into 10 equal pieces and make dough balls.
- Take dough ball on rolling board and dust with dry maida (all purpose flour) and roll with rolling pin to make 5 to 6 inch diameter circle.
- Cut down the edges of a circle and make one square and cut it in two pieces you will get two stripes.
- Put that strips in plus mark one horizontal and one vertical and apply little water at the middle to stick the strip.
- In the middle of plus where two strips joins put 2 spoons of stuffing.
- Now start packing it and start with lower side and pack it then left side of plus and pack it then upper side of plus and pack it at last right side of plus and at the time of packing apply little water and pack last side.
- Stuffing should not come outside after packing of Samosa is done. If ends of Samosa are still open take little water in finger and apply it to stick the end.
- Chinese samosa are now ready to be fried.
- Heat oil in the pan and fry samosa till they become golden brown on a medium flame.
- Delicious and tasty Veg Chinese Samosa are now ready to be served. You can serve it with tomato ketchup and chili or schezwan sauce, serve it hot.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.🙂