Lauki ka Halwa is one of the delicious and yummy Indian sweet dishes. It is a classic dish which is really easy to make and has scrumptious taste.
Bottle Gourd is one of those finest vegetables which can be used to make sabzi and sweet. It is really healthy as well.
Not only taste but Lauki ka Halwa gives you strength as well.
Snap of the ingredients,
Below is preparation method for this yummy Lauki ka Halwa
- Peel and grate bottle gourd/ lauki and roughly chop almonds and cashew nuts.
- Dilute green food colour in one or two spoons of milk.
- Heat Ghee in the thick pan and add grated bottle gourd and keep stirring for 3 to 4 minutes till bottle gourd gets properly cooked.
- Add milk and stir until Lauki is cooked properly and milk gets evaporated and mixture becomes little thick, it will probably take 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add sugar, almonds, cashew nuts, raisins and keep stirring until sugar is melted and the liquid gets absorbed. It will take 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add green food color diluted in milk and stir for at least a minute.
- Add cardamom powder and switch off the flame.
- Bottle gourd/ Lauki ka Halwa is now ready to be served. It can be served hot or you can serve it chilled as well.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for more these kind of Recipes. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking. 🙂