Bread Pizza is very tasty and delicious dish. It is really easy to make. It is made with toasted bread slices.
It can really replace the traditional Pizza when you want to make and have it quickly. It can be made without the help of the oven which is the best part.
Below is the recipe for Yummy Bread Pizza with snaps,
- Finely chop capsicum and onion.
- Mix semolina/ sooji with capsicum and onion.
- Add 3 spoons of tomato ketchup and 2 spoons schezwan chutney/schezwan sauce.
- Add curd , 3 to 4 teaspoon oil, chili powder and salt and mix all ingredients well.
- To make pizza sauce, take around 6 teaspoons of tomato ketchup and 3 teaspoons of schezwan sauce/schezwan chutney and mix them well.
- Take one slice of bread and spread 1 teaspoon of prepared pizza sauce on it.
- Top bread with 3 teaspoons onion and capsicum mixture and spread it evenly on bread and pour 1/2 teaspoon of oil on it.
- Heat tava or non-stick pan and grease with oil and put bread pizza upside down and cook on medium flame until the lower side becomes little brown in color.
- Turn the pizza and grate some cheese and sprinkle oregano and cook until lower side becomes little brown and cheese starts to melt.
- Your yummy home made bread pizza is now ready to serve. You can serve it with tomato ketchup or pizza sauce.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for more these kind of Recipes. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking. 🙂