Oats Tikki is very healthy and tasty dish. It can be prepared very quickly.Nowadays there are many products available in the market made from oats.
Eating oats really benefits your health. Some of the benefits of oats are mentioned below.
- Blood Pressure control
- Blood Sugar control
- It’s anti cancer
- It can help to control weight
There are so many dishes we can made from oats, below is the recipe for one of those dishes, Oats Tikki
Snap of the Ingredients,
- Take a thick pan and lightly roast oats on medium flame for 1 minute.
- Dry and grind oats and make powder.
- Boil potatoes and peel and mash them.
- In wide vassal take mashed potatoes and add oats powder.
- Add salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, chili powder, chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice and mix them all well.
- Make dough and if required add little water, try to use minimum water and knead hard dough.
- Take one dough ball and roll it it’s hard to give it circle shape but just try to roll thick circle.
- Take cookie cutter or any mould to give shape and cut it in a shape.
- Heat tava or non-stick pan and grease it with little oil, try to avoid more oil.
- Put as many tikkis as possible on pan and fry them on medium flame till they become golden brown in colour.
- Apply little oil on the other side and turn tikki.
- Fry them till become golden brown in colour.
- Your healthy oats tikki are now ready to be served.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for more these kind of Recipes. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking. 🙂