Batata Poha is the delicious dish and it is one of the most eaten breakfast dish in many Indian households.
I just love all dishes made with Poha. I prefer to have this on Sunday morning. I actually love this dish so much that I eat lot of it in breakfast and totally skip lunch sometimes :).
Recipe guide is below with pictures,
- Rinse Poha in running water and keep them aside for 5 minutes.
- Cut onion, chilies, tomato and potato in medium size.
- Heat oil in the pan and add asafoetida.
- Add cumin seeds and mustard seeds and sizzle.
- Add curry leaves and peanuts and saute till peanuts turn pink.
- Add onion and saute till it becomes transparent.
- Add potatoes and saute till it becomes soft.
- Add tomatoes and saute till it become soft.
- Add red chili powder, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder and if you wish you can add sugar and saute.
- Add poha and mix them well with all the ingredients.
- Add lime juice and garnish with coriander.
- Batata Poha are ready to be served
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.🙂