Split Chickpeas / Chana Dal sabzi is very healthy and tasty dish. Chana Dal contains lot of protein and this sabzi can be prepared with different styles.
It also doesn’t take much time to prepare like the other sabzis from the pulses family. It provides you with the option of providing protein in your day to day meal options. It has lot of other benefits too.
Preparation guide with photos for this healthy, yummy and tasty sabzi is below,
- Wash and pressure cook Chana Dal till 4 whistles.
- Make paste of ginger and garlic.
- Finely chop onion and tomatoes.
- Heat oil in the pan and add asafoetida, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and sizzle.
- Add chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste and saute till onion becomes transparent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute till it releases oil or seems to be cooked.
- Add boiled Chana Dal and saute till all ingredients mix together.It will probably take 1 to 2 minutes. After that switch off flame.
- Chana Dal Sabzi is now ready to serve.
- You can serve it with onion and lemon.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.🙂