Sev puri is one of delicious and tasty chaat dishes from India. Everyone loves it. One can eat it as a morning breakfast or as an evening snacks.
Personally I love the chaat dishes. From all of them Sev Puri is my favorite. I always try different Sev Puri and Chaat dishes from the different food carts in the city.
Steps to prepare this yummy dish are given below with pictures,
- Pressure cook potatoes for 4 whistles.
- Peel and smash boiled potatoes.
- Finely chop onion,tomato and coriander leaves.
- Add salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, chili powder , chaat masala and mix all well, and keep it aside.
- Green chutney and Tamarind Chutney
- You can find the recipe for different Chutney here.
- Assembling :
- In a plate take Puris and top with mashed potatoes on it.
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon tamarind chutney and 1/2 teaspoon coriander chutney.
- Top with chopped onion, tomato.
- Now top with sev and masala chana dal.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander and chaat masala.
- Squeeze lemon on the top.
- Your yummy Sev Puri is now ready to eat.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.🙂